TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Delegation of the European Union to Indonesia (hereinafter as “the EU Delegation”) organises the photo contest themed I★EU (hereinafter as “the contest”) published on the website: www.euphotocontest.web.id
ELIGIBILITY OF CONTESTANTS
- This contest is open to Indonesian citizens domiciled in Indonesia and age 18 years or above.
- A contestant is allowed to submit a maximum of 3 (three) photos.
- Only individual entry is accepted. Collaboration or group or community is not eligible.
- The photo(s) must reflect the themes of the contest.
- The photo(s) must be original, unpublished and unproduced. Any piece posted or shared online, anywhere other than personal social media accounts or blog, is considered published, and will not be eligible.
- The photo(s) that have been submitted to other contests or has been previously exhibited or sold are not acceptable. We reserve the right to request proof that an entry is the original photo of the contestant and submitted solely by the contestant for this contest. Non-compliance to this rule will result in disqualification of the entry.
- The photos cannot contain third party copyright logos or material and must not violate the rights of any person or entity; including copyright, privacy, or any other intellectual property rights. Upon submitting photo(s) to this contest, the contestant is solely responsible for any infringement of copyrighted materials.
- The photo submissions must not contain inappropriate, offensive, discriminatory, sexual, or unlawful materials. The photo(s) deemed inappropriate will be disqualified.
- The photo(s) must be the contestant’s original concept – plagiarism or “sampling” of any kind is not accepted and will result in disqualification of the entry.
- The photo entries must not have watermarks, timestamps, date stamps, or borders.
- The submitted photo(s) must be saved in the jpg/jpeg high resolution format, 150-300 dpi and 7-12 compression quality, with a short edge of minimum 1920 pixels and a long edge of maximum 3200 pixels, and the size of the files should not be less than 2 MB and more than 4 MB.
- The photo(s) taken using mobile phone are acceptable as long as the minimum image size requirement is met (at least 2 MB).
- Basic image enhancements such as cropping or brightness/contrast adjustments are acceptable, as long as the manipulations applied did not affect the authenticity of the image and its elements.
- Submit your entries online via www.euphotocontest.web.id or by email to email@example.com and mention "Submission for EU Photo Contest" in the subject of your email.
- Entry must include: a completed “Entry Form” and a copy of a valid ID card
- Entries that do not adhere to the rules described above will be disqualified.
Winners will be decided by the EU Delegation based on:
- Adherence to the theme and rules of the contest
- Interpretation of the theme
- The decision is final.
- 12 units of action camera for the 12 winners
- Under no circumstances may the prizes be subject to change or alteration at the request of the contestants.
- The contest is launched on Monday, 15 March 2021.
- Deadline: Entries must be submitted no later than Thursday, 15 April 2021 at 10 PM (Jakarta Time, GMT+7).
- The EU Delegation will announce the winners on the EU Delegation’s contest website on Sunday, 9 May 2021. The EU Delegation will also contact each winner at the email address provided in the entry form.
- The EU Delegation reserves the right to modify the dates and announce it in a timely manner on the contest website.
ASSIGNMENT OF RIGHTS
- By entering the contest, the contestant confirms that they hold all intellectual property rights in the photo(s).
- Without prejudice to the Terms and Conditions, the EU Delegation recognises that the copyright in the photo(s) created by the contestant remains with the contestant. Any enquiries for copyright will be referred to the contestant. However, by entering to the contest, the contestant grants the EU Delegation a non-exclusive, non-profit ad royalty-free right of use, dissemination, distribution, public communication, reproduction and exhibition of the photo(s) submitted without prior notice.
- Credit/acknowledgement of the contestant’s name will be given when the photo is used by the EU Delegation.
- The EU Delegation process personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2018/1725 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 October 2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data by the Union institutions, bodies, offices and agencies and on the free movement of such data. The privacy statement - data protection notice is available on https://eeas.europa.eu/headquarters/headquarters-homepage/3033/privacy-statements_en
- By completing the entry form, the contestant agrees to the EU Delegation collecting, processing, storing or otherwise utilising the contestant’s personal data solely for the purposes of conducting and administering the contest, delivering the prizes to the winners and sending communications with information about the contest.
ACCEPTANCE OF RULES
The mere fact of entering the contest implies full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Contestants assure the EU Delegation that they know and expressly accept all the Terms and Conditions of the EU Reusable Bag Design Contest #Art4ClimateAction and any amendment thereto that has been published until the end date of the EU Delegation’s contest website.